Commerce Bureau -
growth, jobs for the American people.
U.S. Census Bureau
Martin County Indiana - Quick Facts: People, Business, Geography.
Martin County: 10,334
Indiana State Population: 6,483,802
U.S. Department of Labor -
Youth and Labor
Laws - Age
Requirements, Kid's Pages, Employment by Parents.
^ Bureau of Labor Statistics
Indiana Occupational Employment Statistics - Martin County:
Southwest / Southeast Indiana.
- Connecting the Disability Community to Information & Opportunities.
Education, Health, Employment, Housing.
Citizens, Businesses, Government Employees, Seniors, Military and
Veterans. Government Jobs, Vital Documents.
Safety and Crime Prevention for Parents - Advice for Parents about
TV, Internet, Bike Safety, Car Safety, Job Safety.
U.S. Department of
Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service
^ State of
Indiana - Soils, Water, Air, Plants, Animals, Teacher/Students.
Indiana - Online Soil Survey Manuscripts.
U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Education, Identity Theft Prevention, Financial Education.
LooksTooGoodToBeTrue.com - Information so you don’t fall
victim to these Internet scams.
Federal Trade Commission
- Protecting America's Consumers. Fighting Back Against Identity Theft.
- Guard against Internet fraud, secure/protect your computer & personal
Federal Judicial Center
- Education and research agency for the federal courts.
- U.S. Department of Commerce - Link to Top Government Web Sites.
National Conference of
State Legislatures - State & Federal Issues, News from D.C. and
National Archives &
Nation's Record Keeper. Educators and
Students, Family Historians.
- Clearinghouse for information from/about the Judicial Branch of the
U.S. Social Security Administration
- Employers, The Self-Employed, Women, Kids, Schools, Medicare.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Discrimination by Type: Facts and Guidance, Federal Laws.
Office of Personnel Management
Federal Holidays - Federal Government's Human Resource Agency.
General Services Administration
- For Citizens: Child Care, Emergency Disaster Relief, Property for
U.S. Department of
Defense - Civilian Personnel Management Service - Wage Schedules,
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Buying, Owning, Selling, Renting, Homeless.
Department of Homeland Security - Citizens: Travel/Food Safety,
Preparedness Planning Tips.
Federal Bureau of
Investigation - FBI - E-Scams & Warnings, Community Resources,
Submit a Tip.
^ Internet Crime
Complaint Center - IC3's - Submit criminal complaints regarding
Information Gateway - U.S. Department of Health: Child Abuse,
Neglect & Adoption.
Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation - (FDIC) - Insuring deposits in banks and thrift
institutions. Insures deposits only.
Proud to Support Our